Welcome to my fitness page and thanks so much for taking the time to visit! Ten years ago I found myself out of shape, lacking energy and focus in my life. It was at that point that I decided to do something about it. After researching different options for improving my health and fitness I bought a book called Body for LIFE and followed the program. It actually worked better than I had hoped. I have been hooked on training with weights ever since. A few years after consistently following the program I began competing in a division of women’s bodybuilding called Figure.
One of my missions in life is to help motivate others to improve their own health and fitness and that is what this section of my blog is dedicated too. I would love for you to follow along as I tell more of my fitness story. Ill be sharing fitness, nutrition, and motivation tips that I have learned over the past decade as well as the things that I am learning as I go along.
Below I have posted my before and after photos and some progress photos as well. Following the pictures is a list of fitness events that I have either organized or competed in along with my placements.
Thanks again for visiting!
My initial transformation: How I achieved it and the phases I went through.
Above is a before and after prior to competing in figure.
The above pictures show the first 9 months’ progress, resulting in a significant drop in body fat.
The above pictures were taken one year apart showing a more muscular and leaner physique.
Fitness events and accomplishments
- 2005 – Began new lifestyle
- 2005 – Livin’ 10! event coordinator
- 2006 – Body-for-LIFE Top Ten
- 2006 – Live 10! event coordinator
- 2006 – Live 10! event speaker
- 2007 – Heart of Texas Masters Figure Champion 45+
- 2007 – Heart of Texas Class B 4th Place
- 2007 – Lackland Classic Masters Figure Champion 45+
- 2007 – Lackland Classic Class B 4th Place
- 2009 – Lackland Classic Masters Figure 5th Place 35+
- 2013 – Lackland Classic Masters Figure 2nd Place 45+